Thursday, January 5, 2012

Interesting reading/essential information for tennis parents

You may have noticed that I don't have a "Recommended Links" section or page for this blog. It's not a standard feature of this particular Blogger interface and I usually just link within my article to the relevant information. But occasionally, if I come across something particularly noteworthy, I'll dedicate one of my twice weekly posts to point out a site with information that I find interesting ... especially if it's fun to read.

Last summer when I volunteered as a scorekeeper/court-monitor at the Atlanta Tennis Championships, one of my co-workers was Lisa, a “Tennis Mom” who also authors her own tennis related blog. If you’re a parent whose child plays competitive tennis, check out Parenting Aces where you'll find a plethora of essential topics, insights and input from coaches. You can also subscribe to Lisa's Twitter feed @ParentingAces.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment